November 16 2011
It would appear that the management at Warner Springs has decided that since the ranch has a target date to close on January 16th, that they must concentrate their efforts to that end, and have therefore informed me that we will not be able to hold the endurance ride after all.
I have sent a letter, asking them to reconsider, but it does not look like it will help. I will not officially cancel the ride on the aerc calendar until I get a final determination, but I do not have much hope that things will change. It things change, I will let you know.
Terry Woolley Howe