DATE: July 3-5, 2015 WHERE: Foresthill Vet Check site on the Tevis trail
Don't be left out! Entries are limited and there are only about 30 more spaces left! The next Tevis Cup Educational Ride isn't until 2017.
What can riders look forward to?
• Two days of riding, three evenings of seminars, two nights of movies to enjoy under the stars.
• A stellar line up of 10 very knowledgeable and experienced speakers with 90 Tevis buckles, 10 Tevis Cups, and 5 Haggin Cups between them.
• A team of 22+ very experienced mentors who share over 150 Tevis buckles between them. Our goal is two education riders per mentor.
• A Master's Division for the experienced Tevis rider who wants a supported and safe pre-ride with their horse over the 'meat' of the Tevis trail. Plus Master riders are invited to the three evenings of educational seminars and all the fun-filled camaraderie.
• A mini-museum showcasing 60 years of Tevis Cup history, and amazing photos of local Gold Rush history.
• A delicious banquet Saturday evening grilled and served by Mike Pickett and his team of top notch chefs. Plus throughout the weekend, there will be a tent stocked with cold liquid refreshments for sale to accompany FREE, delicious, grilled Johnsonville Brats sponsored by Mike Langenfeld.
• A July 4th suspense-filled raffle drawing to declare the winners of three fabulous grand prizes, plus other great prizes.
Can't ride this year? You don't have to miss out. VOLUNTEER and work the ride. Please contact Lori Stewart, Ride Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications needed for the volunteer jobs: Friendly and Reliable
1) Water crew to help set up the water stops
2) Banquet meal servers
3) Pulse takers
4) Vet Check general helpers
5) Camp set up Friday morning. Camp clean up Monday morning
6) General help for miscellaneous jobs around camp.
7) Shuttle drivers for early Saturday morning and again starting mid-day on Sunday, plus drivers to transport pulled horses.
For more information and to download an entry to the Tevis Cup Educational Ride, please go to www.Teviscup.org .